Thursday, June 12, 2008

Inhale...Exhale...Inhale...Exhale

Thats the theme for the day. Inhale....Its finally Thursday and because I tee off at 2:42 pm, I've got all sorts of time to kill until then. After a very very light breakfast, Diana and I walked around the hotel for a bit, checked out the pool, and basically tried not to think about anything golf related...Exhale. Inhale...I have been watching a little bit of the coverage on ESPN this morning, mostly to see where the hole locations are and I cannot wait to get out there and compete, finally...Exhale.

Inhale...hopefully I'll have time to update tonight, but because I go PM Thursday, AM Friday, it's a quick turn around. Thanks again to everyone for their messages and texts, I apologize I cannot get back to everyone right away, but I will. Off to the course for a little lunch then into the usual pre-round routine...Exhale.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!! We are all rooting for you and wish you the best!
Brian, Jill and Darren

Unknown said...

Hey Garrett,

I was looking at the US Open tee times and look who I found! You!

Good luck out there!

-Gene Aquino

Unknown said...

superstar=g :)

Unknown said...

Hey Garrett, Steph told me you're in the US Open so I've been watching the boards ;) Good luck!!

-Sunah (your girlfriend's sister's friend =P)

nik said...

Hey man, Noticed you made the Open and I've been watching some golf today which is a rarity to say the least. Anyway, I saw you both on espn360 (they're streaming hole 3) and espn(the birdie on 9). Congratulations man, and good luck over the next three and a half days.

-Brian Boerman

skykomish said...

Garrett

Way to finish up strong

Henry Thai